Registered Nurse Collingwood 20629
We are looking for a part-time Registered Nurse to help a variety of patients - this position was created to develop a new Geriatrics Program with the focus of assessing Health needs in our senior population.
Our Patients are referred by local Family physicians, and the goal of Family Health Teams is to free up physician time so that they may see patients in a timely manner for acute care issues.
The successful candidate will have experience working with Seniors and will be able to work independently and in a Team to ensure optimum patient care.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter sought for exciting start up of a new Geriatrics Program.
- Skills in assessing Health needs in the senior population would be beneficial.
- A minimum of 4 years of nursing experience required, preferably working with Seniors
- Registered Nursing Diploma or Degree required.
- Must be in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
We offer a supportive, fun and professional environment, and an up-to-date records system with Apple
Please note this is a part-time position working 20 hours per week.
Please submit a cover letter and resume,
Please apply today!
Keywords, Orangeville, Newmarket, Penetang, Owen Sound, Registered Nurses, RN, Hospital
The Georgian Bay Family Health Team
The Georgian Bay area is filled with thriving communities, including Collingwood, Wasaga Beach, Creemore, Stayner,
and Clarksburg, and boasts some of the best recreational opportunities in Ontario. Located just 2 hours north of
Toronto, we have world-class beaches, hiking, golfing, and vibrant, historical downtowns with fine dining, chic boutiques
and antiques shopping. Home to Ontario's largest ski destination, Blue Mountain Resort is not actually atop a mountain,
as its name suggests. Rather, the slopes are created by a scenic stretch of the Niagara Escarpment, most of which is a
UNECO World Biosphere Reserve, offers hiking, scenic vistas, and outstanding trail-biking. The Bruce Trail, Canada's
oldest and longest footpath (main trail: 845 km/530 mi) provides access to the escarpment.
A variety of housing options are available due to the development of Club Intra-West at Blue Mountain; our little area has
exploded with opportunities in the last 10 years. Public, Catholic and private schools are all available in the area and we
even have a small college campus. Small town living with big city amenities!
SIMILAR HEALTHCARE JOBS
- Registered Nurse (RN) Full Time Or Part Time For Cosmetology Injections Brampton 2013937
- Registered Nurse (RN) Full Time Or Part Time For Cosmetology Injections Toronto 2013936
- Personal Support Worker Orillia 2017224
- Personal Support Worker Gravenhurst 2017225
- Personal Support Worker Barrie 2017223