Healthcare/Activity Aide Arnprior 21075
Position: Activity Aide
Department: Adult Day Program (Nursing Home)
Status: Part-Time (0.3 FTE) Approximately 22.5 hours biweekly
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in recreation and leisure studies, therapeutic recreation, kinesiology or other related field from a community college or university
- Good interpersonal skills and leadership skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Enjoys working with the elderly
- Able to work independently
- Ability to meet and maintain health requirement standards as per Long Term Care legislation
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must do the following:
ü Ensure you quote the Job Posting Reference Number #2012-24-R in your application
ü Clearly indicate in your application how you meet the qualifications for this position
We offer a competitive hourly rate +
Please note this job is located in Arnprior, On
Please apply today!
Keywords: medical aides, senior assistants, recreation assistant, kinesiology aide, therapeutic aide, Ottawa, On
Arnprior Regional Health
The Arnprior and District Memorial Hospital and the Grove Nursing Home is located in the Town of Arnprior, less than 30 minutes northwest of Ottawa. Experience high quality professional practice in our progressive, well-equipped 44 bed Hospital and/or the personal satisfaction of quality resident care in our 60-bed nursing home. There are approximately 300 staff, 260 volunteers, and a growing number of medical staff providing exemplary care to over 30,000 residents of West Ottawa, McNab/Braeside, Arnprior and portions of Mississippi Mills.
- Infection Protection & Control (IPAC) Coordinator Arnprior 196565..
- Infection Protection & Control (IPAC) Coordinator Kanata 196566..
- Infection Protection & Control (IPAC) Coordinator Nepean 196567..
- Registered Nurse for Operating Room Ottawa 184719..
- Registered Nurse for Operating Room Nepean 184720..
- Registered Nurse for Operating Room Kanata 184721..