Cook Arnprior 21085
Department: Dietary Nursing Home
Status: Part-Time (0.5 FTE) Approximately 37.5 hours biweekly
Schedule: Days and Every Other Weekend
- Cooks Certificate from a recognized Community College Program or equivalent.
- Food Handler Certificate (current) from the Public Health Inspection Branch
- Several years of related experience preferred, long term care experience is considered an asset
- Must have knowledge of basic cooking methods and terminology, sanitation and safety.
- Must have the ability to plan, implement and complete work tasks in an organized timely fashion.
- Must be able to make simple calculations and to work confidently in metric and imperial measurement.
- Must have the physical capability to stand most of the time and perform light to moderate work.
The Hospital is also seeking to increase the casual pool for the Cook position. Casuals declare their availability and are used as relief for the full and regular part time cooks. There are no pre-determined hours for casual workers.
ü Clearly indicate in your application how you meet the qualifications for this position
ü Clearly indicate in your application whether you are interested in the part-time or casual opportunity
Please note this job is located in Arnprior, ON
Please apply today!
Keywords: Cooks, Ottawa, ON
Arnprior Regional Health
The Arnprior and District Memorial Hospital and the Grove Nursing Home is located in the Town of Arnprior, less than 30 minutes northwest of Ottawa. Experience high quality professional practice in our progressive, well-equipped 44 bed Hospital and/or the personal satisfaction of quality resident care in our 60-bed nursing home. There are approximately 300 staff, 260 volunteers, and a growing number of medical staff providing exemplary care to over 30,000 residents of West Ottawa, McNab/Braeside, Arnprior and portions of Mississippi Mills.
SIMILAR HEALTHCARE JOBS
- Line Cook Calgary 159132
- Hospitality Positions Available ASAP Concord 158784
- Hospitality Positions Available ASAP Richmond Hill 158785
- Hospitality Positions Available ASAP Vaughan 158783
- Fine Dining Servers / Assistant Servers for Cruise Ship - English and Mandarin Speaking Calgary 157234